Friday, December 23, 2016

Muuto folded shelves at Mobilia

Earlier this month I attended a small event at Mobilia in Amsterdam where I met up with Danish Muuto who introduced their new folded shelves, designed by Dutch Johan van Engel. A minimalistic shelving system for organisation and display of essential everyday objects to be used everywhere around the home. 

Throughout the store there were several styled corners with the shelves and I especially loved the one above, the old and original staircase at the store is just so charming, don't you think! 

Muuto is one of the many brands I will be working with for my booth at IMM in January. Being a long time follower of the brand I selected a several accessories from their collection including the 'Folded' shelf, a minimalistic shelving system for organisation and display of essential everyday objects that can be used everywhere around the home.



pictures © vosgesparis | picture 3 and 4 via Muuto

No comments:

Post a Comment